Saturday, December 17, 2011

64 days and counting....

64 days and counting since I have seen her sweet face and held her in my arms. Found out a few weeks ago that her group had chicken pox, but she had not had them yet. Pretty sure she has by now though. So wish I could have been there to take care of her..The good news is our I800 was approved. However, our I800A expires on February 15. At this point, I am really hoping we travel before then, but seems like we are not going to make that. Have to file for an extension of at least our fingerprints. I have lost count of how many times we have been fingerprinted for this! More than most criminals I am sure! Please everyone pray that we get good news after the holiday and our Article 5 letter gets issued quickly. Then signatures from MOJ and off to court. Each step can take 4 weeks. Hope not!! Missing her so much. I am collecting clothes for the orphange when we return, which I have mentioned before, so anyone having any 4T and bigger kids clothes boy or girl, summer or winter to donate, let me know. I have a HUGE suitcase to fill. I have also rearranged her room about 1000 times and bought a few surprises for when we get home. Christmas has been keeping me busy, and I am so excited about going back for her but there is a sadness in my heart that we wont be together for Christmas. I really hope some of my friends who have adopted from Bulgaria can give me some advice on how to get through this time apart. Hope everyone has a wonderful Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year, and I will update when I hear any more. So cant wait to share her beautiful face with everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment